2010年11月13日 星期六

關代的考題

關代的考題

1. ( ) Tracy and Jamie are the girls who
a) Help clean the garden every day b) keeps several cats
c) is good at sining d) knows a lot about lizards

2 ( ) The gods ____ can swim very well.
a) that are sleepng on the sofa b) who has a baby
b) has big eyes. D) which eats lunch with us

3 ( ) The car _____ is very expensive.
a) That have two doors b) is owned by Mr. Bond
b) Who has bright lights d) which can run verry fast

4 ( ) I don’t know the student _____.
a) Is speaking in front of the class b) who has long hair.
b) Which talks to Miss Yang d) that play tennis there.

5 ( ) The car ____ I bought last week is very expensive.
a) Who b) what c) whose d) which

6( ) Do you know the woman ___ a black dress over there? She is so beautiful.
a) With b) who c) that d) in

7( ) I like the camera ___ you bought last week. Can I use it today?
a) That b) who c) where d) what

8 ( ) The girl ___ has big eyes is my sister.
a) That b) what c) where d) which

9 ( ) The girl ___ is my cousin.
a) Which is under the tree. B) who speak tomy teacher
b) That who are dancing over there d) who is standing at the door.

10( ) The boys ___ lizards ___ my students.
a) That like; is b) who like; are c) that likes; is d) who likes; are


11 ( ) ___ who has long hair.
a) I know the girls b) I know. C) Do you know d) I know the girl

12 ( ) I like to watch the birds ____ sing every morning in the tree.
a) Who b) when c) what d) that

13 ( ) I met a man from the UK ____ lived here for ten years.
a) That b) which 3) when d) where

14 ( ) Peter, do you know the girl ____ a beautiful pnk dress over there?
a) Wears b ) is wearing c) on d) in

15 ( ) I believe Dr. Chou is the one ____ can answer your question.
a) Which b) when c) who d) how



填入適當的關係代名詞 ( 如果一題有多個答案, 請全寫出來)

1. This is the most beautiful music ____ I have ever heard.
2. They are animals __________ have four short legs and a long tail.
3. I have the same dress ________ Linda often wears.
4. We saw a man and a horse ____ were walking across the river.
5. My brother, ____ has gone to America for ten years, will come back tomorrow.
6. The girl ______ is wearing sunglasses drives very fast .
7. The house _____ roof is red is the Wang’s.
8. I like the restaurant in _____ I had dinner with my boyfriend last night.
9. Yesterday Mom visited the teacher about _____ we talked.
10. The story ____ was written by Mark Twain is very funny.
11. He is the richest man ___ I know.
12. I have the same trouble ___ you have.
13. Who is the woman _____ you met yesterday?
14. He is the last person _____ I want to see now.
15. The boy and the dog _____ play in the park every day seem to get along well.
16. He is the only one ______ can answer this question.
17. I still remember every thing _____ my father told me.
18. The is the same PDA ______ I lost yesterday.
19. There's just no one ____ gets me like you do.
20. Helen is th most talented singer _____ I have eer seen.
21. It is generally believed that human beings are the only creatre ____ can speak and think.
22. This is the same PDA _____I lost yesterday.
23. Do you know the man ______ father won the first prize last week ?
24. I know every student _____ ran on the playground yesterday.
25. I have a brother, _______ is the fastest runner in school.
26. Jack is the last man _____ I want to work with.
27. God help those _____ help themselves.
28. People ____ who are driving shouldn’t talk on the cell phone.
29. He is the only one ____ can answer the question.
30. During our stay in Kyoto , we visited the very museum _____ Cindy recommended
31. Joy is the most popular singer ____ young people imitate today.
32. I share with her _____ I have.
33. The chair ___ I’m sitting on is comfortable.
34. Mr. Lin, ____ is kind to me, is my coworker.
35. Have you seen the latest comic book ___ we are all interested in ?
36. Henry is the only one of th emen ___ is interested in playing tennis.
37. Lisa is one of the girls _____ like to show off.
38. The college _____ I have studied is famous in Taiwan.
39. The girl and her dogs ______ are playing in the park now were on TV last night !
40. Look ! The boy ___ hair is long is my brother.
41. It’s said that girls _____ are in love are often shy.
42. It’s the same movie ____ we talked about last weekend.
43. Sherry’s brother, ______ works in America, is very handsome.
44. That is the house ____ belongs to him.
45. You may take _____ you like
46. Who is the kind _____ broke the window?
47. Which is the color ______ you like the best?
48 The person ____ teches us English is Miss Chen.
48. She likes to make friends ______ are always polite to people.
49. I like the gentleman with _____ I danced last night.
50. The students have finished _____ the teacher asked them to do.
51. The girl of ___ we spoke is a famous singer.
52. Who took away the book ____ cover is black and white?
53. The best movie ___ I have ever seen is Harry Potter.
54. This is the beautiful house ____ the movie star Tom Cruise Lives.
55. Johnson is the last student ___ lefe the classrom after class yesterday.
56. Dad bought a very expensive bicycle _____ costs NT$20,000.
57. David likes the girl ___ has big eyes and long hair.
58. All ___ we can do is study all day.



用關代合併句子


1. The gas station is across from the movie theater.
The gas station is filled with people.



2. Amy has a boyfriend. Amy’s boyfriend comes from Germany.


3. The boy is handsome. He speaks good English.


4. The woman bought a big house last year. The woman has worked for ten years.


5. The bookstore is having a sale on Christmas Day.
It was opened last week.


6. The tickets to Jay’s concert have been sold for one week.
The tickets to Jay’s concert are all sold out.


7. Jack is a person. He likes to help his classmates with their math homework.



8. The movie is very popular. The movie is about cheerleaders.



9. Grace is talking to the lady. The lady runs a convenience storyy in Grace’s neightborhood.

10. The house cost nine million dollars. The house has a beautiful garden.

11. The man is Mr. Williams. The man was talking to Mrs. White.

12. George bought a storybook. The storybook talks about ghosts.

13. These people were police officers. They visited us last night.

14. The house is my mother’s. It has a beautiful garden.

15. The writer doesn’t know much about Taiwan.

She comes from New York.

16. They built a factory. They factory made bicycle.

17. The letter was written in English.
I got it this morning.


18. Do you know the girl?
My brother is talking to her now.

19.. Alice is using the digital camera. May bought it two weeks ago.


20 The girl is interested in listening to music.
Tom went to the movie with her yesterday.

21. The woman is Sue’s aunt.
The woman has taught art for more than 30 years.



22. The TV program is about traveling.
John watched it every Friday.


23. Jenny likes the house.
John used to live in the house.


24. The boy can play basketball very well. Helen likes the boy.


25. Brian likes the house very much.
Brian’s father bought the house last month.

26. The movie was very exciting. I saw the movie last night.

27. The young lady is a famous writer. They are talking about her.


28. Here comes the bus. John takes the bus every day.

29. Tina is the student. The teacher likes her best.

30. Do you know the book? It tells us how to protect ourselves.

31. The cat is cute and smart. Jenny keeps it.

32. The girl is very beautiful. I met her in the library.


33. The businessman has made a lot of money..
He is talking to my father.

沒有留言:

張貼留言