2010年11月13日 星期六

test 1

【練習】請將下列句子依提示改為間接問句。
1. Where do you live? (Does your friend know......)
2. When was the bicycle stolen? (The owner has no idea..... )
3. Is there a restaurant in this area? (Could you tell me if ...... )
4. How often is he late for work? (The boss wonders ..... )
5. Which book did you buy at the bookstore? (May I know ...... )

回答:


1.

2


3.


4.

5.


1. When does flight 673 arrive?

It seems like a lot of flights are delayed today.
I wonder when ……………………………………..

2 Where is 5th street ?
I'm new to this city and I'm lost. Can you tell me where ……………………….. ?

3. Where is the subway station?

New York is such a big city.
Do you happen to know where …………………………………….. ?

4. Where is Kevin today?

I don't know where ……………………………… . He wasn't here yesterday either.

5. Where is Laurie ?

Have you any idea where …………………….? I've been looking for her all morning.


6. When does Carrie usually arrive?
We have an urgent meeting this morning.
Do you know when ……………………………………………………….?

7. Could you show me the way to the bus station?
I don't know my way around yet.

Do you think you could show me the way to the bus station?



8:Why didn't he go?
間接:I don't know why …………………………………….


9 Where did he go?

Amy asked me where ……………………….


1. Who built that enormous bridge? (I wonder...)

2. What's Brazil like? (I want to find out...)

3. Did Benjamin Franklin write 'Poor Richard's Almanac'? (I can't remember ....)

4. How do you do it? (Can you tell me ...)

5. Who did you meet at the party? (I'd like to know ...)

6. How long have you been waiting for me? (I wonder ...)

7. What happened to them? (Nobody cares ...)

8. How important is that meeting to the company? (Can you tell me ...)

9. When was the film produced? (Nobody remembers ...)

10. Have they flown an ultralight too? (I don't know ...)

11. What is it called in English? (I can't remember ....)

12. Should people be allowed to smoke in public places? (I'd like to know ....)


Q1 - I have no idea ____.
where she's
where she is
where is she
Q2 - Could you tell me ____ gone?
where she's
where is she
where has she
Q3 - I asked them where ____ going.
were they
they were
Q4 - Can you tell me how much ____ cost?
will it
it will
Q5 - Do you have any idea how long ____ me to do it?
did it take
it took
took it
Q6 - Has she told you whether ____ help?
will she
she will
Q7 - Can you explain why ____ so expensive?
is it
it's
Q8 - She asked me where ____ from.
do I come
come I
I come
Q9 - I was wondering why ____ take the train; it'll be quicker.
don't we
we don't
Q10 - Can you remember _____?
what did she say
what she said



Q: Where do you live?
Do you know where do you live?
Could you tell me where you live?
Pardon me, I wonder if you live here


Q: When was the building constructed?
I wonder when the building was constructed.
Could you tell me when was the building constructed?
Do you know if the building was constructed
Q: Is there a bank near here?
Could you tell me where the bank is near here?
I wonder where is the bank.
Excuse me, do you know if there is a bank near here?

Q: How often does he arrive late for work?
I was wondering how often he arrives late for work
Do you happen to know how often he does arrive late for work?
I don't know if he arrives late for work.

Q: What type of car have you got?
I wonder what type of car have you got.
Can you tell me what type of car you've got?
Would you mind telling me if you've got a car?
Q: How much time do you spend watching TV?
Could you tell me how much time are you watching TV?
Do you know how much time you do spend watching TV?
I wonder how much time you spend watching TV.


Which football team do you support?
Would you mind telling me which football team you support?
I wonder which football team you supports.
Can you tell me which football team you do support?

When are you going to finish the project?
I have no idea when are you going to finish the project.
I'm not sure when you are going to finish the project.
Can you tell me if you are going to finish the project?


What time is it?
Pardon me, what time it is?
Pardon me, could you tell me what time it is?
Would you mind telling me what the time it is?



How old is John?
I have no idea how old is John.
Do you know when John born was?
I wonder how old John is

When did you move here?
I wonder when you did move here.
Could you tell me when you moved here?
Would you mind telling me if you moved her

Who should I speak to about this problem?
I have no idea who should I speak to about this problem.
Can you tell me where I should speak to about this problem?
Do you know who I should speak to about this problem?

Why do I have to arrive so early?
I wonder why I have to arrive so early.
I have no idea why have I to arrive so early.
I don't know why I do have to arrive early.

What will he need?
Do you know what will he need?
I have no idea what he will need.
Could you tell me what he need

: Does he allow the students to take breaks?
Do you know if he allows the students to take breaks?
I don't know when he allows students to take breaks.
Can you tell me if does he allow students to take breaks?

Are you married?
Excuse me, you are married?
Could you tell me if you are married?
I don't know if you are married

Q: How often do you visit your parents?
Would you mind telling me how often you visit your parents?
I wonder how often do you visit your parents.
I wonder if you visit your parents

沒有留言:

張貼留言