2011年3月25日 星期五

雙賓動詞

整理:雙賓動詞配合的介係詞
read send give
bring tell lend
teach write

(受)物
to

受(人)
buy make get
cook for
ask of
練習三、依提示完成句子
例:a letter, my sister / I wrote…last week.
= I wrote my sister a letter last week. = I wrote a letter to my sister last week.
1. some money, Jessica / He lent…last month




2. a package, your parents / Please send…soon




3. the class, a joke / The teacher told…today.




練習四、單選題
1.( )Mom, will you read me a bedtime story tonight?
(A)to (B)× (C)for (D)of
2.( )He never asks a question his dad.
(A)to (B)× (C)for (D)of
概念三、副詞的表較級
副詞的比較級 : 句型同形容詞比較級
例1.:He is slower than she. (原級slow  比較級slower)
He runs more slowly than she does. (原級slowly  比較級 more slowly)
例2.:You are more beautiful than me. (原級beautiful  比較級 more beautiful)
You dance more beautifully than I do.(原級beautifully  比較級 more beautifully)
加強語氣修飾:much、even
不規則變化
副詞原級 副詞 副詞最高級
well 好地 better best
badly壞地;拙劣地;很
much 多地
little 少地 less

練習五、填入正確的詞性
1. Sammy is doing his homework (careful)than Bob.
2. Gina works (hard)than I do.
3. He ate (much)than Jim did.
4. Paul’s apartment is (neat)than mine.
5. A motorcycle is (dangerous)than a bicycle.
6. He walks (slowly)than I do.
練習六、單選題
1.( )John knows it than Mary does.
(A)well (B)much better (C)more better
2. ( )He got up today than yesterday.
(A)early (B)more early (C)earlier

沒有留言:

張貼留言