2011年8月2日 星期二

that 用法 & 考題

下列 五 種情形 一定要用 that


1) who , which 開頭的問句
2) the first, the scond ...the last
3) 先行詞是 人 和 動物 或 物 品
4) the adj. 最高級 ... that
5) the only, all, no, every, very , same + noun + that

1. Who is the woman that you met yesterday?
2. He is the last person that I want to see now.
3. The boy and the dog that play in the park every day seem to get along well.
4. He is the only one that can answer this question.
5. I still remember every thing that my father told me.
The is the same PDA that I lost yesterday.
There's just no one that gets me like you do. 再也沒人像你這樣懂我


 …the first/ second/…..
… the+ adj.-est….
…. The very/ same/ last /only… all/no/ every/ any

Who/ which/ what +v

以上結構 + n + that ….



1. Helen is th most talented singer that I have eer seen.
2. He is the only one that can answer the question.
During our stay in Kyoto , we visited the very museum that Cindy recommended
It is generally believed that human beings are the only crater that can speak
and think.
This is the same PDA that I lost yesterday.
All that glitters is not gold. 閃光的不都是金子。



考題:
1. He is the richest man ___ I know.
2. I have the same trouble ___ you have.
3. Who is the woman _____ you met yesterday?
4. He is the last person _____ I want to see now.
5. The boy and the dog _____ play in the park every day seem to get along well.
6. He is the only one ______ can answer this question.
7. I still remember every thing _____ my father told me.
8. The is the same PDA ______ I lost yesterday.
9. There's just no one that gets me like you do.
10. Helen is th most talented singer _____ I have eer seen.
11. He is the only one ____ can answer the question.
12. During our stay in Kyoto , we visited the very museum _____ Cindy recommended
13. It is generally believed that human beings are the only creatre ____ can speak and think.
14. This is the same PDA _____I lost yesterday.

沒有留言:

張貼留言