2010年12月2日 星期四

L 1.
be tired of 厭煩

We are getting tired of Jim's silly tricks. 對 Jim 的無聊玩笑感到厭煩

The woman tricked many people into lending her money.
They tricked me into making mistakes.

a trick box 魔術箱


It's March first .= It's the first of March.

What date is this Sunsay ? It's May 2nd.


雙賓動詞
give ... to
send ... to
write ... to

buy ... for

bring

play tricks on + 人

L2.

You don't look good. What happened?

Failing tests makes me lose my interest.

使役動詞 have / make/ let

Why don't you let your car fixed by Tom?
Why don't you get Tom to fix your car?

1. 使役動詞:(1) 被命令者為人:make/ let/ have 人 VR ~ [叫某人做某事]直接後面接原形表命令語氣ex. My mother had me wash hands.(我媽叫我洗手。)

(2) 被動寫法:人 be made/ let/ had to VR ~ [某人被叫去做某事]ex. I was made to wash my hands (by my mother).(我被我媽叫去洗手。)

(3) 當被命令者為非人時:let/ have/ get 非人 adj./ Ving(主動)/Ved(被動) [讓某物被...]ex1. I get my hands clean.(我使我的手是乾淨的。)ex2. I get my car washed.(我請人洗車。)ex3. She let her hair falling.(她讓它的頭髮垂下。)

3.1 My mother makes the house clean every day.即文法上 make + 受詞(O) + 形容詞(adj.) 的句型
3.2 The teacher makes him wash the toilet.即文法上 make + 受詞(O) + 原形動詞(VR) 的句型
3.3 The strong man makes the car moved.即文法上 make + 受詞(O) + 過去分詞(p.p.表被動) 的句型


**
Tom is used to getting up early. Tom 習慣早起
Tom used to get up early . Tom 以前經常早起
The knife is used to cut cake.

**

How often ......?
How soon ......??

沒有留言:

張貼留言